Applications for the 2019 AHRI Awards are now open. Apply now.
Applying for one or more of the AHRI Awards is a clear demonstration of your commitment to being the best in the business. If you or your organisation have achieved an outstanding HR initiative that you would like to have recognised, imagine what winning an award could mean for your career, or for your organisation's public profile.
Need extra motivation?
Hear from some of the recent AHRI Award winners and what it meant to them, or view a list of past winners.
Register for the 2019 AHRI Awards tips and information webinar to find out more about submitting and to hear from Awards judges on what makes a good submission great.
BENEFITS OF APPLYING INCLUDE:
- Recognition as an Australian leader in HR and business practice
- High profile recognition of your innovation and success
- Demonstration of HR values and contributions to the wider business
- Enhanced employer branding and employee engagement
- Improved focus on the strategic value of HR and how it measurably impacts on business performance
- Celebration of professional excellence
- Opportunity to display the AHRI Awards trophy
- Exclusive use of finalist and winner logos for building and promoting your brand
- If you win, you may also have the opportunity to share your story nationally through AHRI publications and the broader media.
Get yourself prepared:
- Flag the key dates in your calendar.
- Watch the Awards webinar on Wednesday 20 March, 2PM - 3PM AEDT.
- Apply now.
- Start your submission.